AVS Forum banner

5361 - 5371 of 5371 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys , What is the latest best standart settings , I entered the service menu and all colors reset itself :( please share last standart settings ..
Search for user Z-Mad posts. He's come up with several settings that seem to work well for many people.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Does anyone know if the 7150 can get the Disney + app? I don't really mess with apps much on the TV but i typed in search and nothing came up. Software is 2210 which think is the most recent.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Looks like our TV is not supported. I can’t find the app either.
Does anyone know if the 7150 can get the Disney + app? I don't really mess with apps much on the TV but i typed in search and nothing came up. Software is 2210 which think is the most recent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!

Been ages since I was on the board but everyone was very helpful in the past.

Just got a new pair of Bose BT headphones and eager to get them hooked up correctly.

I didn't see any option for the BT cans , wound up going in to the service menu and enabling BT_AUDIO.

Great, but when I connect the headphones, I a) Get no sound b) If I toggle back to speaker audio, it suddenly plays in both c) when I disconnect the BT headphones, I get a "Not available" message when I try to use my remote for volume control.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can somebody please help me? I have a UN75H7150 with a Samsung HT-H7730wm 7.1 Blu Ray DVD Home Theater System. I cannot for the life of me get either DTS or Dolby Digital enabled to pass through to the receiver. I've tried over ARC HDMI as well as Optical out to the receiver. However DTS and Dolby Digital remain Grey. It only gives me options for PCM or DTS Neo 2:5.

I updated the firmware for both the tv and sound system via usb today and neither helped. I am also playing dolby content while trying to get it enabled.

Would an audio extractor be my only bet? Is there a way to get these features enabled? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can somebody please help me? I have a UN75H7150 with a Samsung HT-H7730wm 7.1 Blu Ray DVD Home Theater System. I cannot for the life of me get either DTS or Dolby Digital enabled to pass through to the receiver. I've tried over ARC HDMI as well as Optical out to the receiver. However DTS and Dolby Digital remain Grey. It only gives me options for PCM or DTS Neo 2:5.

I updated the firmware for both the tv and sound system via usb today and neither helped. I am also playing dolby content while trying to get it enabled.

Would an audio extractor be my only bet? Is there a way to get these features enabled? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
The TV has never had the capability to pass DTS or Dolby Digital out; there is no broadcast format for them at all. The best format for surround sound from TV broadcasts is generally DTS Neo 2:5 and then find the surround sound setting on the receiver that you find most pleasing.

If you have another source plugged into the TV, like Roku, you need to plug it into the receiver and let it pass the video to the TV while the receiver processes the audio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
UN60H7150AFXZC Soundshare Greyed Out

Hey.

Just trying to get Soundshare to function. I want to pair a set of BT headphones. I have the egg remote so not sure if I need to enter a secret menu or not. Is there a button sequence to the enter this menu if you own the egg shaped remote? Model # RMCTPH

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
317 Posts
New update to 2230 just came out. Great to see Samsung still work on this old beast.
I saw it flash on my screen. What does it add?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The only thing I can find.

This firmware is for TV Model(s): LED H5500/H6300/H6350/H6400/H7100/H7150
The version is 2230.0
This firmware update will improve the following:
- Improved browser performance
- Improved app performance
- Improved stability

New update to 2230 just came out. Great to see Samsung still work on this old beast.
I saw it flash on my screen. What does it add?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
The only thing I can find.

This firmware is for TV Model(s): LED H5500/H6300/H6350/H6400/H7100/H7150
The version is 2230.0
This firmware update will improve the following:
- Improved browser performance
- Improved app performance
- Improved stability
Since the 2230 firmware upgrade, my 7150 will sometimes go All black for 3-4 seconds.

5361 - 5371 of 5371 Posts