AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's been a few different XVT3D4SV series threads out there (one for the 42 and one for the 55 inch) but not a dedicated one. Felt it was time that there be a dedicated thread for this TV.

Vizio XVT3D554SV 55"
Vizio XVT3D474SV 47"
Vizio XVT3D424SV 42"

They're listed on Amazon for a tad less then on Vizo's site, though the 55 and 47 inches are back ordered. The thing that caught my eye about this set is the 480Hz refresh rate. There's a couple reviews on Amazon for the 55" and so far so good.

Any thoughts/opinions would be welcome. Looking foward to some real reviews about it.

Don't really care about the 3D, but it's nice to have (depending how well it works).

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
They are now up on the Walmart website...at least the 47 inch is anyway

Its at a very aggressive price

Warren

·
Registered
56 Posts
Howdy,

With the general availabilty picking up, the Full True-LED at 480Hz will make a difference in viewing material either 2d or 3d.

The 42" model being edge lit is a different kind of beast.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The 42", 47" and 55" are Active 3D and require the more expensive active shutter glasses. The 65" is Passive 3D and uses standard 3D glasses which are less expensive. The 65" comes with a pair automatically. So if you don't mind spending more on glasses.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi guys, I'm considering the XVT3d474sv. I'd like to know the good and the bad of this tv.

I'm more concerned in 2d image quality and clouding/flashlighting.

I appreciate your honest opinion. Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico_pr /forum/post/20828122

Hi guys, I'm considering the XVT3d474sv. I'd like to know the good and the bad of this tv.

I'm more concerned in 2d image quality and clouding/flashlighting.

I appreciate your honest opinion. Thanks!

I think the 2d image quality is great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts