AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part 1 of many to come I might add.... First off, Great Site!! I've been lurking and learning for a few weeks now and wanted to be a little more informed before I started asking for help. Have taken some advice and even made a few purchases from fellow AVS Forum Users. I will start off with what I hope is a very simple ?. How important is it that my CRT is level from front to back???.

I have a Mitsubishi VS-1280 hanging from SuperStrut ( thanks to this site ) and I can make any and all adjustments but my problem is that if I were to make the CRT level then the image is projected too low. I have the manual and it appears all settings are correct. I am projecting on to a 120" diag (58 3/4 x 104 1/2) Parkland Plastics screen from the recommended distance of 130" from tube to screen. My projector height is approx 92" to center of tubes and bottom of screen is approx 37" off floor. the unit is only slightly hanging lower in the back but I am not sure if this will/could/can cause trouble. I do appreciate any and all help.

Thanks

Bill Z

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
It's best if it's plum and level to prevent over use of the convergance circuitry, but as long as you can get the image converged you should be ok.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.