Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***** Greetings plasma people! *****

I have been reading this forum for months now and finally decided to introduce myself. I just ordered the Panny 50 and next week I should finally be able to contribute to the forum.

I would like to extend a special thanks to all the active posters that have given so much to this forum. I have learned much from you all. I am a big Canon digital SLR nut and read the dpreview forum all the time. This forum is much more civilized.

My wife has been begging me to get a plasma for 6 months now. She is quite the movie slut! :D We have been careful to get almost all of our DVDs in anamorphic wide screen versions and I can not wait to see them in the 16x9 format.

My other plans are to connect it to my computer to surf the web and view digital pics. I guess I had better find a video card that can run in the native resolution.

We have Comcast cable here in PA-USA and they are just now issuing the Motorola DCT 5100 digital terminal decoder. Comcast has a few HDTV channels like HBO and the NBC-CBS stuff.

This is going to be fun.

Cheers, SiFiJunkie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.