AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know it's not a an amp, receiver, or processor. Well, I guess it has a little amp and a tuner.

I am looking for a better than average clock radio. I need a lot of alarm settings. I have to get up at a different time almost everyday. I don't have room to put my computer in my room so software for that is out of the question. I would like a nice sound and digital tuner, but I couldn't care less about having a CD player. It would be nice and I will probably end up having that feature "come with" all the others that I want. I have found a couple of Sonys with three alarms, but more would be better (story of my life:D ).

Does anyone have any kick-buns clock radios? In the world of all the crazy things we have I can't believe I can't find a clock radio with a different setting for every day of the week or at least five of them.

Jared

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! Optional powered sub. I should put that in my desk at work. The price is a little steep though.

Jared:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.