AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Z2 on the 19th of December and was told they would have it to my by the 2nd week of January. I was hoping to recieve it this week but again I am told not in yet. Is Sanyo really that bad or far behind on shipping out these units?? Has anyone recieved theirs this month or am I just getting a bit miffed over nothing? Just curious since over a month seems a bit extreme to have paid and been waiting.......

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've waited nearly 5 years for the right projector to come along. Having the one I finally chose on back-order sucks big time. I feel your pain. I'm going to spend the time building my mounting system and running the electrical and video cabling. *Sigh* C'mon Visual Apex, get those units quick, quick, quick!

·
Banned
962 Posts
You are not alone, I ordered mine the 15th of Dec and was told I'd have it by the 10th. Well, turns out Sanyo couldnt send out the next shipment till much later than was originally thought. My store is getting them in on the 26th. Don't worry too much, there is such a high demand that orders are taking longer than expected.

·
Registered
527 Posts
how come all these machines are backlogged in the US but here in europe we dont seem to have issues? Its normally the other way round is it not!?

ad

·
Banned
962 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by buns
how come all these machines are backlogged in the US but here in europe we dont seem to have issues? Its normally the other way round is it not!?

ad
Simple, because I'm in the US and I ordered one and I HATE waiting for toys!

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
I ordered my Z2 the first week of Jan. When I ordered it the dealer said Sanyo will be shipping out the next production run sometime around the end of Jan. Well I just got a call from the dealer today saying my Z2 is in and will be shipping tomorrow, after they check it for dead pixels, convergence and panel alignment. I would bet a lot of other Z2 owners get a call real soon as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Called Visual Apex tonight and they have the Z2's they are upgrading their shipping system and mine will ship on monday, and will arrive on Thursday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here in Canada it's the same. I ordered mine on Dec 12th and still no news. I'm monitoring the forum closely to see when a batch of them gets in.

I just hope that Sanyo take their time to do good QA on them before they ship. Would be sad to send the unit back after less than 24 hours. Seemed to happen to some folks on the forum.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats to you guys getting yours. I just better see mine before the Superbowl or I might explode :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
There were problems in Europe too, the first units came in my town one month after the date that was given by the distributor (in France).

·
Banned
962 Posts
Holy cow, I sent an email to my retailer asking a question, and they told me it may have already shipped! So I guess they are getting them before the 26th. Maybe we will get them before the superbowl for sure!

·
Registered
306 Posts
good to hear you guys are getting yours.

when i wento to the catory on the 14th , they just received shipment from Japan. that's how I got mine replaced.

Zed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.