AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in the same boat. The dealer I ordered from last week suggested I order from somewhere else. He didn't have any in stock and wasn't sure how long it would be. I am now looking for another dealer.

I would also appreciate any suggestions. I would prefer not to take a $2200 shot in the dark. Which companies have a good reputation? Where has everyone been ordering their 75U from?

Thanks

P.S. - Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
mikemo,

Did I send you info on the dealer I purchased from? Are they the ones that are out?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am in the same boat. I have a quote for 2200 from a dealer that has it in stock but am not sure of their reputation. The same place is also offering a special of a *free* Panny RP32 DVD player with the projector purchase but then the price jumps to 2345.

Could someone PM me the details of their delear for the 75u buy?

Is it worthwhile to wait for the new LT-720 to show up later this month before buying the 75u? It might make me either change my mind or the price on the 75u may drop. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Aspirer

·
Registered
2 Posts
robertmee,

Yes it is the same place. (I ordered just over a week ago.) I just received a v-mail from them suggesting I order from another company because they didn't get their expected shipment from panasonic. I still need to follow up with a phone call ...... but it didn't sound promising. So, back to square one. I need to find another place I feel comfortable with. Hopefully one that guaranties no dead pixels.

Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I'll give Ken a call tomorrow as well to see what the deal is. No sense in continuing to recommend them, if they can't deliver.

·
Registered
697 Posts
hi every one

i guess ken sold every 75u he has.:D :D :D .

try to give him offer on 711xu. may be will work.

good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.