Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, give it up..

Get out of the bar, and post some info for us!!

-- Cain

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
Wooo wooo....I'm feeling grreaaaattt! (just kidding) Actually, everyone was just setting up today so we didn't really get a chance to see much. I'll tell you one thing...some of these manufacturers spend mucho dinero on their booths. I'll be doing some preliminary reviews (no time to really test) tommorrow and Saturday nights.

Thanks!

------------------

Jason Turk

AV Science, Inc.
http://www.avscience.com

716-454-1460 ext.204

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason ..... you da' man!!!

I'll be checking all day today at work (probably get fired) so post anytime you see anything (hint, hint new 16:9 DLP projectors) good.

Take care, thanks for the note and info.

-- Cain

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, specific questions for you to ask for us Jason:

1) Ask all the new 16:9 DLP folks about the bulb their projector uses. How long does it last?? What does it cost?? How much light does it lose over its lifetime, and does it shift color significantly as it ages????

2) See if you can find out everyyone releasing a projector based on the new 16:9 TI DMD HD chip.

3) See if you can find out about that much rumored InFocus HT DLP projector that was supposed to blow everybody away for a fantastic price.. Will it stil be released??

4) See if you can find out anything about the Outlaw 950 pre/pro. Particularly its shipping date..

5) Let us know about that VuTec black screen.

6) Oh, and be sure to ask all the new DLP 16:9 projector folks if they think a grayhawk or 1.3 screen would be better for a large sized screen showing their projectors??

Thanks Jason, you can hit the bar AFTER you report back to us http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Take care,

-- Cain

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Hey Jason, would you also check out the RCA LCOS TV and the Panasonic DLP TV and give a comparison between the brightness, Black level and Picture quality.

Thanks I really appreciate it,

Phil

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Please be sure to get screen widths and models/gain on all the PJs.

Thanks

------------------

Jeff

Currently - Zenith 7" CRT, 80x60 1.3 gain screen

Soon to be - 107x60 1.3 gain...with whatever higher rez DLP gets its act together (finally)with Panamorph or B stock/etc 9" CRT

·
Registered
107 Posts
Jason,

I know that this is already on your list, but please get all the information that you can on the Vu Tech "black" screen.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.