Wooo wooo....I'm feeling grreaaaattt! (just kidding) Actually, everyone was just setting up today so we didn't really get a chance to see much. I'll tell you one thing...some of these manufacturers spend mucho dinero on their booths. I'll be doing some preliminary reviews (no time to really test) tommorrow and Saturday nights.
Ok, specific questions for you to ask for us Jason:
1) Ask all the new 16:9 DLP folks about the bulb their projector uses. How long does it last?? What does it cost?? How much light does it lose over its lifetime, and does it shift color significantly as it ages????
2) See if you can find out everyyone releasing a projector based on the new 16:9 TI DMD HD chip.
3) See if you can find out about that much rumored InFocus HT DLP projector that was supposed to blow everybody away for a fantastic price.. Will it stil be released??
4) See if you can find out anything about the Outlaw 950 pre/pro. Particularly its shipping date..
5) Let us know about that VuTec black screen.
6) Oh, and be sure to ask all the new DLP 16:9 projector folks if they think a grayhawk or 1.3 screen would be better for a large sized screen showing their projectors??
A forum community dedicated to home theater owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about home audio/video, TVs, projectors, screens, receivers, speakers, projects, DIY’s, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!