AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the Sony 32XBR9, and I would like to follow a thread of fellow owners of this TV, since I have found that useful with my Bluray player. I see that there is a general XBR9 thread, but I have heard that the 32" version is very different than the other sizes, so the issues discussed may not be relevant. And the model that it is closest to, the 5100 I believe, seems to have other issues that don't relate to the XBR9.

Is there a thread that would be useful for me to follow?

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance14 /forum/post/18210884

I recently bought the Sony 32XBR9, and I would like to follow a thread of fellow owners of this TV, since I have found that useful with my Bluray player. I see that there is a general XBR9 thread, but I have heard that the 32" version is very different than the other sizes, so the issues discussed may not be relevant. And the model that it is closest to, the 5100 I believe, seems to have other issues that don't relate to the XBR9.

Is there a thread that would be useful for me to follow?

I would say that the V5100 thread would still be the closest one to the KDL-32XBR9. If you look at them, the bezels are identical (except for the size, of course) and the specifications are very similar.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts