AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Did you click on that site's About Us or Contact links ?

Notice anything ? Like there's nothing there. Completely blank pages
OK that was the 1st clue.

Go to www.networksolutions.com and do a whois on kyramart.com

Notice the domain was created last Nov and is now expired. That's your 2nd clue.

Take the kyramart address listed in the domain at 739 N La Brea LA 90038 and do a google search to find out what's really at that address. That's a piano falling on your head type 3rd clue.

Anyways looks like google has that address as a gay dance club. (not that there's anything wrong with that)
just not where you want to be ordering your projector from, if you get one at all.

Remember, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a chicken.

Be careful.

Joe

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
So a Gay dance club is selling PJs. HD is really catching on!

·
Registered
144 Posts
If they throw in a free lap dance.....SOLD!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
You don't want to get an AE100 anyway. They are not very good PJs and you won't be able to get replacement lamps for it anyway. Replacement lamps for the AE300 (L300U in the US) are almost impossible to find, and that PJ is a lot newer (and a whole lot better).

Caveat Emptor - If the deal is too good to pass up, it is a scam! Stay away, very far away! Those types of sites are ripe for identity theft.

There are lots of good, low cost, PJs out there without going to one that has been obsolete for 4+ years.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I assume me are looking for PT-AX100 ?

Get one from a sponsor on this forum. They won't rip you off. I have a buddy who dealt with one of the camera stores in Brooklyn and got burned. In the end he got his money back but it was just too much hassle.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See this is why I come here. For your guys to beat me in my head. I do KNOW better, but sometimes it takes other peoples eyes to see something your heart ( or wallet) dosent want you to see.

thanks

steve

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
I'll be closing this now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.