AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about a few of my favorites that I do not currently see slated for remakes on PS3. I don't mean simply bringing the old title in for download, like some of the ones on PS store, I mean complete overhauls for the PS3 system.

Two that I would kill for them to make again, on PS3:

Road Rash (From Genesis)

Twisted Metal (From Playstation One)

Any chance of those coming? Anyone have any others they'd like to see in high def glory?

·
Registered
62 Posts
How about a remake of the original Tecmo Super Bowl, update the rosters, the graphics and add some plays and you have the funnest football game ever.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by max crane /forum/post/0

How about a remake of the original Techmo Super Bowl, update the rosters, the graphics and add some plays and you have the funnest football game ever.

I think I read they are doing that already.

I guess I'll be the first one to say it since I'm such a fanboy. FFVII

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
Add online for a lot of old games.

Tobal No.1/2

Herzog Zwei

Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins (if not then the ability to play PSP games on the PS3)

Devil May Cry (1) would be pretty sweet as a remake for a PSN download.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Legend of the Dragoon

They don't need to re-make the orignial... just make a sequel ffs!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
heh, how about Super Puzzle Fighter II? that game was so addictive that the original disc sold for more than retail 3-4 years later. It was still one of my favorites on the ps2 platform.

-Splints

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Final Fantasy VIII. Good memories. That is the only Final Fantasy that I loved. Resident Evil 3

Nemesis is good to remake too.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (keep it a sidescroller)

Dragon Quest 4

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
This is strictly rumour material but someone posted on NeoGAF that the PSN game Team Ico is working on is the original "Nico" version of Shadow of the Colossus. In other words a co-op multiplayer SOTC for the PS3. That sounds awfully ambitious for their first PSN game but I would so love for this to be true.

·
Registered
572 Posts
x 2 on the Tecmo Super Bowl. that would be dirty

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would love to see powerstone 2 remake with more weapons and stages, actraiser, lunar silver star story and last but not least GOLDEN AXE!!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
How about offering every final fantasy game as a downloadable. Strip the side quests and just provide a straight forward storyline game to avoid them from being too big. Hell you could even strip the voice acting on anything other than cutscenes.

I can only wish.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does anyone remember Snatcher on the Sega CD? It had a great story. I think it was one of Hideo Kojima's early titles.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Ico is one of my all time favorites but did not sell very well (didn't even become a "greatest hit"). And although I wouldn't want to see a remake of Dark Cloud 2, I would love to see the franchise continue on the ps3.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts