AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over at HTSpot yesterday but noone responded so I think I'll run it by you guys and see if any of you have any thoughts...

I can't seem to get any source to work from my front panel inputs on my 65903. Not on the composite or the s-vid. I don't even get sound. IMPORTANT: It USED to work but it's been a while since I've tried to use it. I need it now for quick hookup of my xBox when I don't want to crawl behind the TV to hook it up component.

I wonder if I screwed something up in the service menus in the past and have effectively turned this input "off" even though it's still part of the cycling of inputs. I've tried to check all the factory settings but some have been customized so I really don't want to just start putting them back to factory settings if I can help it.

Any ideas (other than buying a new set! LOL) ?

Thanks everybody. :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 903 Series is a little different. There are no "user interface" supported port controls in this model. It's done in the service menus somewhere but I can't remember where. I gotta believe it's just turned off since there's no video OR audio but I want to save paying a tech to come out if I can. In all fairness, the tech probably won't know either if it's a service menu setting. I have the same manuals he has but the acronyms are so obscure, I can't tell what actually controls the ports' on and off states. :(

Thanks anyway!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.