AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting the olevia 537h tv,and also had to get the digital cable box from my cable company to bring in cable chanels and digital music chanels.Will i have to change chanels through my cable box or can i use my tvs tuner,and what source on the tv will i use?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Cable box to change channels. Use the HDMI output on the cable box if one is present, to the HDMi input. Otherwise, use the component output on the cable box to the TV component input. . Some boxes have a DVI output, you might be able to use a DVI to HDMI adapter/cable to connect to the TV's HDMI input.

·
Registered
206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookie37 /forum/post/0

Thanks for your help.What souce should i use on tv after ive hooked component cables from cable box to tv?

You will cycle through each input(source) when you first turn it on, use "component 1". And when you first turn it on, go to the menu, then "Picture", then "Mode", and make sure it is on "Home", not "Showroom".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.