AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys you heard it here first! Sony just announced they are going to debut a PS3 slim in just a couple of weeks and price it at $299!!!! Trust me this is not a joke! They're even going to do a price drop on the current models as soon as tomorrow!

Just remember you heard it here first. Nobody else is reporting this yet so I don't have any linkage to back this up but trust me my sources are never wrong and it will be all over the WORLD shortly!

I'll answer as many questions as I can but be patient as I'm currently discussing some things in PM with multiple members who are coming to me for more info regarding this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
But Gslide said he's 99.9% sure that it's not going to happen.

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/17020645

But Gslide said he's 99.9% sure that it's not going to happen.

Dude trust me Gslide doesn't know half of what I know on this subject. Usually I trust his word 90% of the time but not on this one.

BRB more PMs to respond to.

Brandon

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
How do you always get to this stuff first, bp?

·
Registered
947 Posts
My original PS3 is just "big boned." Extra cushin' for da pushin'. I would never stray.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
oh i'll get it on its side just you watch

·
Banned
2,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG /forum/post/17020868

Excellent first post!

Where is Gslide? He's probably waiting on line for the PS3 Slim.

Gslide and Vincent NYC ran off together and are living happily ever after off of Vincents millions he has made. Quite a heart warmimg story

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
btw all credit goes to me

·
Registered
788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrellG /forum/post/17020868

Excellent first post!

Where is Gslide? He's probably waiting on line for the PS3 Slim.

Well per agreement Gslide said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gslide /forum/post/0

I'll never come back or post anything ever again ever for the rest of my life throughout perpetuity for the rest of eternity until death do I part but still never even after that if the PS3 Slim is real.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.