getting squeezed a lot of money for it. Does anyone here knows where

I can get one? I know this is the wrong forum to post but I am just crazy

trying to find one and not get scam with their crappy description being a

DTS version.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't that a low ball offer for $29? I mean it's a 1998 or something in that rough

area movie. I just can't believe that rareness of this DTS version. It's just making

me feel annoyed.

·
Registered
711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by like.no.other. /forum/post/0

Isn't that a low ball offer for $29? I mean it's a 1998 or something in that rough

area movie. I just can't believe that rareness of this DTS version. It's just making

me feel annoyed.

Its in our local video store for $10.00 ($7.50US) - but the travel cost's a killer!

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
It is annoying. Gotta check those used dvd stores. That is where I found mine
That and Bourne Identity DTS

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by like.no.other. /forum/post/0

me feel annoyed.

I don't understand what you mean by "low ball offer"? That ebay auction is for Buy It Now, no bidding required. You think that is too much? It cost about that price new at retail, I don't feel it's really an out of line asking price for something that hard to find.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I should check my used DVD place. I am in a remote location so chances are none.

Might as well try.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.