Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hey everyone, Merry Christmas!

Whether you're a religeous zealot, an atheist, or like me, just know it's a time to get completely fleeced out of all of my pocket change and the currently rare and hard to find greenbacks that normally live in my wallet, Merry Christmas!

This is the first year in a long time that I'll be spending the next 2 days with someone that cares about me (OK, there are the dogs and the cat and the fish, but that's not quite the same), and that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling that even an ISF'ed CRT can't.

So I'll be mostly ignoring all of my virtual friends today and tomorrow while I tie one on (OK, I'm a wuss, two drinks and I'm toast), but will be back at it Monday at around 5 AM.)

Cheers!

Curt

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all from over here,

May your presents be Barco,

Your dreams come true,

And Kylie....if your lost im still waiting XXX

·
Registered
462 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, from the edge (at least, I can see it from here).

Just watched a documentary on the artist formally known as Cat Stevens - Moslems believe in the same God as Christians- when was the last time our politicians reminded us of that?

Peace on Earth.

John

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Merry Christmas to you to Curt!

Glad to hear you "Patched" things up with your girlfriend. :D

Let the worlds biggest Birthday Bash Begin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
So hey everyone, Merry Christmas!

Whether you're a religeous zealot, an atheist, or like me, just know it's a time to get completely fleeced out of all of my pocket change and the currently rare and hard to find greenbacks that normally live in my wallet, Merry Christmas!

This is the first year in a long time that I'll be spending the next 2 days with someone that cares about me (OK, there are the dogs and the cat and the fish, but that's not quite the same), and that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling that even an ISF'ed CRT can't.

So I'll be mostly ignoring all of my virtual friends today and tomorrow while I tie one on (OK, I'm a wuss, two drinks and I'm toast), but will be back at it Monday at around 5 AM.)

Cheers!

Curt

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by misohorny
Just watched a documentary on the artist formally known as Cat Stevens - Moslems believe in the same God as Christians- when was the last time our politicians reminded us of that? John
yeah well, that is the problem after all, not sure which group is more to blame? ;) I think religion is poison to a rational mind but at least I get a 4 day weekend. :p

·
Registered
51 Posts
May all of the members here be granted serenity and much health in the coming year. And, remember always to smile for there are many that remain far less fortunate than us whom have the privilege to even own a CRT. Regards. :)

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Quote "And, remember always to smile for there are many that remain far less fortunate than us whom have the privilege to even own a CRT. Regards. "

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Merry Christmass to all my CRT luvin buddies.

-B

·
Registered
962 Posts
Ditto...

Raster you are alive!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Merry Christmas to all CRTers near and far.

I'm dreaming of a white phosphor

Just like it is when it is new

Where the grey scale tracking,

Leaves nothing lacking,

And there's perfect red and green and blue

I'm dreaming of a white phosphor

And my wish for you tonight,

May your tubes be focussed and bright,

And may all your CRTs be white

·
Registered
738 Posts
wishing you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

I think I got some Clark Synthesis under the tree (cool) :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Chris that was great, put a big smile on my face :)

That and the alcohol I am drinking :)

Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Curt I'm very moved by your public display of affection for Raster. :D

Seriously, sounds like you're a very lucky guy! Have a great Christmas!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. A special thanks to those who helped me get my first CRT up and running (superbly) a couple of weeks ago.

Mike

·
Registered
171 Posts
Merry Chirstmas to all.

·
Registered
783 Posts
And a very Merry Christmas to all of you as well!

Gee, I hope I didn't offend anyone there. On second thought, I'm offended that it might have offended someone! :)

Pete,

By the looks of her cig in your avatar, the photo must have came after your "session" with her!

Mike

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.