AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few forums doing this so I am ripping off their idea and using it here. We need to setup a once a week game to get everyone together. Like Gotham Racing Thursdays or Perfect Dark Tuesdays. We have enough people to fill up a few rooms. What is everyones availability on different days and times? Post your time zone and prefered day, time, and game. It is good to get a group of people together to play and not have to worry about running into little kiddies in a random room that ruin the game for everyone.

Project Gotham Racing 3

Any weekday

From 6 pm-10 pm eastern
ph4nt0mh1tm4n

I am willing to try any other game so throw out some suggestions.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
summerall, I will be going out of town this weekend but I am going to rent pdz next week when I get back. You can show me the ropes online next week.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Many of us that post here found AVS to be limited for our needs in this capacity so we formed team Avs at www.betraythis.com .

Members from here play nightly.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Team AVS aka BetrayThis started off as a Halo2 clan but has since evolved into other XBOX and now XBOX360 games. The main page needs some updating.

I do like the thought of a specific game night. Maybe a poll would be best in order as to which night which games should be played.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomhitman
dean, this look like a major halo caln, I assume you guys play other games right.
Yes, I haven't touched Halo in a long time.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nothru, imeant to add u last night but forgot. i finally jumped online last night with pgr, and had a blast. the room had guys that played fair and were easy to get along with.

i will add the people from betray also.

guys, just post what game you want and what time and i will keep track of it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
guys, I am going to try to start a project gotham racing game wednesday or thursday. I will be sending fiend requests to people in this thread and the other live thread. I get on at aorund 5-6 pm and play on and off to around 10. I will make a room and invite everyone as they come on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.