AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see one call has the Pioneer VSX-1015tx $499 but when you add to cart it goes to 449.10 with free 3 day fedex shipping. Is this the cheapest place to get it. I will order it whomever has it the cheapest incl. shipping, but I can wait if it's backordered. Not in a huge hurry.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I doubt they're the cheapest, but you'll probably get good service. They're probably an authorized dealer too, if that matters with Pioneer's warranty.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
There will always be cheaper, but at the risk of getting ripped off in some way. One Call's got a pretty good rep of offering decent prices and good service.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohd
There will always be cheaper, but at the risk of getting ripped off in some way. One Call's got a pretty good rep of offering decent prices and good service.
Any of the authorized online vendors is a good bet. I got my 1014TX from OneCall last year and had no problems. Vanns and J&R are good too and I'm sure they will match any price from an authorized dealer. I think they are all backordered on the 1015TX for now just like they were with the 1014TX last year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.