Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
psychedelic flicker fusion for all!

------------------

Sometimes I think we are alone, sometimes I think we are not, either way the thought is staggering...

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Whoa. That's pretty serious. The LSD use was 2-3 years prior to the study with no intervening drug use, yet still affected their vision. Sounds pretty permanent to me!

---------------------------------------------

OK folks, it's confession time.

Those folks who can't see rainbows...is there something you want to tell us about your past? http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------

Well, at least we now have a "cure" for the rainbows! Go to a Phish concert this weekend, take the required LSD and in 2-3 years you won't be able to see rainbows on your antique single-chip DLP any more.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Would rainbows be a less than 30 Hz phenomenon?

I would think they would be caused by things faster than 5 Hz, where the real discrepancy was.

Having never seen the rainbows, I cannot speak with authority on it, though. I do not even read the descriptions, since I do not want to see them. It just seems like they would be a higher frequency phenomenon.

Having never done LSD, I cannot speak with authority on that either, but I have always thought people took it so they would see rainbows. :< )

Later,

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.