AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is inappropriate, but I am looking for some new speakers to replace my Boston Acoustic VR-940's and VR-910 (center). I have a car that has almost zero trunk space and would like to order some speakers over the net.

I am looking at maybe the Paradigm Monitor 7's or the B&W 600 series. Does anyone have any other good suggestions? I haven't seen any posts regarding an online vendor. I really don't want to have to rent a truck to pickup speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
7,321 Posts
Why not have your dealer ship them to you? Or have your dealer deliver them to you? Most dealers I am aware of would be more than happy to deliver speakers to you. Or is the delivery issue a smokescreen for another issue? B&W and Paradigms are not available on the net.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
B&W and/or Dynaudios are available at www.listenup.com

i think the prices are MSRP, but they do ship to your home...

most retailers will deliver speakers to your home and help carry them up 20 flights of stairs if you are spending a good chunk of money...i know that a dealer sold, delivered and helped set up some N801s...

·
Premium Member
7,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
B&W and/or Dynaudios are available at www.listenup.com

i think the prices are MSRP, but they do ship to your home...

most retailers will deliver speakers to your home and help carry them up 20 flights of stairs if you are spending a good chunk of money...i know that a dealer sold, delivered and helped set up some N801s...
WRONG! Here is a quote from the web page:

ListenUp is an authorized B&W Internet dealer. Products purchased on-line may be picked up in-store or delivered by ListenUp. B&W products are not available for mail order.

View it here:

http://www.listenup.com/servlet/Upda...=lu%5Fproduct&

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tonygeno
WRONG! Here is a quote from the web page:

ListenUp is an authorized B&W Internet dealer. Products purchased on-line may be picked up in-store or delivered by ListenUp. B&W products are not available for mail order.

View it here:

http://www.listenup.com/servlet/Upda...=lu%5Fproduct&
my bad...i'm not much of a B&W person so i didn't read the fine print...thanks for catching that! :)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
There is also renting a car or truck to take them home in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.