AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to this thread ???????????????

Why is it missing ??????????????????????????????????????

It looks like it has been deleted, unless somthing is wrong with my browser !

-Jai

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rmassey,

That note caught my eye too... but the thread is nowhere to be found ?

I had some very interesting questions in that for Mark and there was an interest from other members too. Were you able to find it anywhere else ?

-Jai

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if the shuffle/rearrangement is in process. Maybe it will show up under a different class soon. I hope so, or I may have to rewrite it.

David, if you are reading this, it would be great if you can look into this issue.

Mark or Sean, any idea what is going on ?

Thanks,

-Jai

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Since the first post in the thread could be considered a product announcement by the manufactuer, it may have been deleted all together.

Personally, I'm not opposed to Marks announcments, but David may have issue with this type of thread.

Hey, Mark, Sean, Steve.... how's that new website coming along. Is it perhaps time to start an AV123 sponsered discussion board ?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If indeed that was the case, I hope David would reconsider the thread because Mark's post IMHO was not a promotion/ad, but simply information for people like me who have requested them. Maybe the moderator who delted it can comment on it.

-Jai

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rmassey
Since the first post in the thread could be considered a product announcement by the manufactuer, it may have been deleted all together.

Personally, I'm not opposed to Marks announcments, but David may have issue with this type of thread.

Hey, Mark, Sean, Steve.... how's that new website coming along. Is it perhaps time to start an AV123 sponsered discussion board ?
I have just written a note to David Bott about all of this...

The thread was viewed as promotional... I cannot --- nor will not comment on that issue...

I will however say that we have clearly rocked some boats out there from some end users and other manufacturers that do NOT like what goes on in our threads... I've heard words like threatening etc.

I TOTALLY understand where David and Alan are coming from... I have tried to keep it clean and be a good participant... on many levels... and have stayed in our threads only... or where we are mentioned...

I'm not sure what will happen next...

ATB...

mls

:(

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark,

I am sorry about all this. Maybe it is best to wait until the products actually come out.

Take care,

-Jai

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Mark wrote:

I will however say that we have clearly rocked some boats out there from some end users and other manufacturers

It's good to know that you are doing your job well Mark. Sorry to hear of David decision, but I'll try to understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.