AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently finished my HT room and up until now never had a problem with my 805... in fact, I am trying to isolate the source of the problem.... here is the situation: Display is RS-2 proj; HD XA2; BD panny 30.... I was using LG Dual 200 for both HD and BD... Had alot of problems with the LG so I connected my XA2 from another room and bought the Panny30... Well after about one week the video loss continues (same as I had using the LG)... this seems to happen more on HD movies... The common thread here is the RS2 or the Onkyo 805? (I posted in proj. as well) Anyone with knowledge of this or might offer any tips I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... Anyone???

Quote:
Originally Posted by met64 /forum/post/14174594

Recently finished my HT room and up until now never had a problem with my 805... in fact, I am trying to isolate the source of the problem.... here is the situation: Display is RS-2 proj; HD XA2; BD panny 30.... I was using LG Dual 200 for both HD and BD... Had alot of problems with the LG so I connected my XA2 from another room and bought the Panny30... Well after about one week the video loss continues (same as I had using the LG)... this seems to happen more on HD movies... The common thread here is the RS2 or the Onkyo 805? (I posted in proj. as well) Anyone with knowledge of this or might offer any tips I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Probably would help if you give more detail. Just saying "video loss" could mean different things to different people.

What type of HDMI cable are you running? How long is the run? I think HDMI has a transmission distance limit in the specifications. Have you tried alternate cables between the 805 and the RS-2...that's another common element to your pre/post LG player configuration.

-Brent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.