AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I bought my 806 in December 08 and with a 7.1 speaker system from onkyo, in the ensuing months I've replace all the speakers with Polk tsi's, I have the 300s for flfr and 100s for surrounds both back and side and a m series center, for a sub I have a dsw micropro 1000. I've been racking my mind for the past couple of months, when I plugged in the original onkyo speakers they had a full well balanced sound and now after countless auto setups, manual eq and everything I havent been able to replicate the original sound with these seemingly better speakers. When I listen tomusic the bass is either not there or too much soo and any crossover setting I use there is alwas problems with movies dialogue is too low and action too loudit seems like I can't do anything to change it I've hired a home theate tech and he didn't do much. Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
5,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazwole /forum/post/16932354

Hey all, I bought my 806 in December 08 and with a 7.1 speaker system from onkyo, in the ensuing months I've replace all the speakers with Polk tsi's, I have the 300s for flfr and 100s for surrounds both back and side and a m series center, for a sub I have a dsw micropro 1000. I've been racking my mind for the past couple of months, when I plugged in the original onkyo speakers they had a full well balanced sound and now after countless auto setups, manual eq and everything I havent been able to replicate the original sound with these seemingly better speakers. When I listen tomusic the bass is either not there or too much soo and any crossover setting I use there is alwas problems with movies dialogue is too low and action too loudit seems like I can't do anything to change it I've hired a home theate tech and he didn't do much. Any help would be much appreciated

Make sure your speakers are properly positioned and then follow the instructions here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post14456895

1 - 2 of 2 Posts