AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between the Onkyo 809 and the Integra 50.3? Both are the same power, the Integra has 3 year warranty vs the 2 yr on the Onkyo. Both seem to have almost the same features.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I am actually curious about this as well since I am looking into buying the Integra 50.3 maybe. I have an Onkyo 807 but a friend wants it so I was thinking of getting an Integra AVR since I was told its the higher end of Onkyo...better parts..etc..

·
Registered
261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylz25 /forum/post/0

I am actually curious about this as well since I am looking into buying the Integra 50.3 maybe. I have an Onkyo 807 but a friend wants it so I was thinking of getting an Integra AVR since I was told its the higher end of Onkyo...better parts..etc..

Not sure but I just got the 50.3. Am still learning all it has, but it sounds great

·
Banned
2,914 Posts
The "typical" differences...

Integra has an aluminum front(not all Onkyo do)

All Integra include HDMI upconversion

Integra remotes are "soft feel" vs hard plastic(they just feel better in your hands)

The on-screen displays are more "configurable"(color/transparency)

Integra customer support is better(mainly cause you have to buy it from a store where they "know what they are doing" and like repeat business)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.