AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of deciding what equipment I need for my home theatre/game room. I will be installing a 1080P LCD monitor and a 1080P projector so I am looking for a moderately priced reciever that offers two HDMI outputs. I was hoping to be able to simplify the connections and operation of the equipment. After some research the Onkyo and Marantz recievers seem like a good choice to power either a Kilpsch or HCU 7.1 speaker system.

Anyone have any other dual HDMI out reciever suggestions.

·
Registered
7,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpaschall /forum/post/15490464

I am in the process of deciding what equipment I need for my home theatre/game room. I will be installing a 1080P LCD monitor and a 1080P projector so I am looking for a moderately priced reciever that offers two HDMI outputs. I was hoping to be able to simplify the connections and operation of the equipment. After some research the Onkyo and Marantz recievers seem like a good choice to power either a Kilpsch or HCU 7.1 speaker system.

Anyone have any other dual HDMI out reciever suggestions.

Depends a lot on your budget. How much are you willing to spend? Pioneer Elite has some models with the dual outputs as does Yamaha and Denon. The Pioneer SC-07, Denon 4308,Yamaha 3900,Marantz 6003,Marantz 7002,Marantz 8002. Of these the Marantz 6003 is the least expensive, the Denon 4308 the most and the others falling in between. I'm sure there are other models out there but I can't think of them right now. Best price I've found for the Marantz 6003 is here.

http://cgi.videogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...758&class&3&4&

·
Registered
259 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom52 /forum/post/15700890

Depends a lot on your budget. How much are you willing to spend? Pioneer Elite has some models with the dual outputs as does Yamaha and Denon. The Pioneer SC-07, Denon 4308,Yamaha 3900,Marantz 6003,Marantz 7002,Marantz 8002. Of these the Marantz 6003 is the least expensive, the Denon 4308 the most and the others falling in between. I'm sure there are other models out there but I can't think of them right now. Best price I've found for the Marantz 6003 is here.

http://cgi.videogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...758&class&3&4&

Just in my price range! Guess what I just ordered friend

You rock! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
7,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysoleverywhere /forum/post/16015004

Just in my price range! Guess what I just ordered friend

You rock! Thanks so much!

Best choice is one that fits your needs and has everything you want and it seems you found it. Excellent choice by the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts