AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me who i have to kill to get this thing to output a video and audio signal out to record.I have s video source Input 1.When i hit that stupid rec out button,then having it say source.Ive also hit Vid 1 and yet still get no signal or audio at all to svhs.Im using Vid 1's OUT svid and aud outs to go to svhs and I get nothing.

Can anyone explain this to me and to whats not working.

I have SAT into video 1 Input and the out of Vid 1 to svhs.Mind you its Sat in Vid 1 via svideo.And using Video 1 via Svideo to in of SVHS.But dont think I havent messed around with this crap.Ive tested I swear everything up and down,except using composite out on vid 1.I figure F that,Im using s video in why the hell shouldnt I be able to use god damn svideo out to tape the stupid thing.I mean cmon now,$1500 and I cant record [censored].

Heres what i do and oh yes 2nd room stupidness is off.I think that crap is soooo pointless to begin with.Beside Im using back center surrounds and cant have 2nd room going anyway.Unless using those jacks it up to.I hit REC OUT then you either hit till it says source,which then outs whatever input your on,or hit rec out and hit a front button desired.If I can only record composite from my svideo out now from dish F this stupid crap.Im calling them ASAP and ripping some rear ,this crap is retarded.Hell man I cant even get the damn sound to come out,let alone the picture,which leads me to still have hope its something Im doing and not the stupid reciever.Thats why Im hoping an owner thats recorded stuff will have a clue,as Ive just now started running everything via reciever.Any futher help please ....for the love of god .... :confused:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh please someone help me figure out wtf is going on here.I finally get all cords hooked up.And now some reason i get zero signal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.