AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

First post, so I hope this is on topic.

I live in Vancouver BC, and wish to drive down to the Seattle or Bellingham area to purchase a receiver. The cheaper price down in the US is worth the added risk.

I have narrowed it down to the Onkyo 674 ideally, or the 604 if I want to save a few $.

So my question is where can I go for the best deal in that area?

I see Circuit City have a great price at 499 but no stock. Anyone else who is that cheap or can be bargained with?

Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I was going to suggest CC.....did you check all of the stores stock? Sometimes the 'net doesn't reflect actual stock. You might want to call one of them. Isnt there a CC in Bellingham? They may have a Magnolia/Best Buy there also, but I dont know if they carry Onkyo (I know they have Pioneer, Marantz, Denon). Video Only is another chain store locally, but again, I dont know the brands they carry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I intend ringing around the CCs, but I know the Bellingham branch does not stock the 674 and the website seems to indicate it's available online only not through stores.

Magnolia/BB don't stock Onkyo, nor do the others you recommended. Thanks though.

A place named Speaker Lab have the 674 but at $799, ouch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.