AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondering what everyone is using for speaker stands for speakers that come with the HT-7100? It comes with two AS-140's for the fronts, but I haven't been able to find any stands that will work for the surrounds, especially here in Canada. I'd order two pairs of AS-140 or AS-240 but they don't seem to be available separately here.

Has anyone found stands for these in Canada? I'm starting to consider stands for bookshelf speakers and using some heavy-duty velcro on them...

·
Registered
179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartQF /forum/post/16961193

Hi,

Just wondering what everyone is using for speaker stands for speakers that come with the HT-7100? It comes with two AS-140's for the fronts, but I haven't been able to find any stands that will work for the surrounds, especially here in Canada. I'd order two pairs of AS-140 or AS-240 but they don't seem to be available separately here.

Has anyone found stands for these in Canada? I'm starting to consider stands for bookshelf speakers and using some heavy-duty velcro on them...

I have the two stands from the s7100 that I am not going to use.

let me know if you want them. PM me with an offer..

they are pretty heavy.. not sure what shipping will be like.. especially to Canada..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.