AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a HT-SR600 5.1 home theatre system that I bought 2 years ago and I want to upgrade the speakers.. what upgrades would you guys recommend me? All the system is standard now. I am willing to spend up to $200 for the upgrade, please give me some suggestions for my budget. A year ago I asked about this same problem and the recommendation was to upgrade the speaker to a polk audio R150 speaker, but the speaker is too big in size, as I don't have that much space. Small speakers with great clarity and power would be recommended here. I really want a speaker that I can mount by using a bolt on a wall, just like the original ht-sr600 speakers. Personally I would like to upgrade the speakers first then on the sub if I have more money in the future, I know the sub sucks but that is not a big concern as the room is not that big (4m x 3m), so I think it still suffices. All of your suggestion are really appreciated.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of that as well.. as of now I am trying to sell my onkyo speakers and the subs at ebay. I don't think that I had any luck in selling it, can you guys recommend me where to sell it? I put the starting price as $25.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts