AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an Onkyo 875 w/Firmware 1.04 which I know allows the front panel controls to access the Reon chip. The Owners Manual has nothing on the Reon chip. There is no download on Onkyo's site with the Reon chip instructions.

Where (or how) do you get the instructions on accessing the Reon chip with the front panel contols?

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
here is a copy of the instructions that I have from the 905 manual

PictureQuality_U3_905[1].pdf 64.482421875k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just bought an integra DTC 9.8 yesterday. Checked the firmware version .It is 1.05. I wolud like to use the reon control menus to optimize the picture but cannot access the posted pdf file even if I am logged in. What I am doing wrong?

Suresh

·
Registered
597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaths /forum/post/12950219

I just bought an integra DTC 9.8 yesterday. Checked the firmware version .It is 1.05. I wolud like to use the reon control menus to optimize the picture but cannot access the posted pdf file even if I am logged in. What I am doing wrong?

Suresh

Using your remote, press the Display button until the word Brightness appears on the display area. Use the joystick on the remote to navigate through the items (up/down) and to change the settings (left/right).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts