AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

simple newbie question. I receive my 636 amp yesterday. The thing is, when I listen to music, with Bluetooth input, there's is no bass comming out of the subwoofer, even in every music modes and every movies modes... any clues how to make subwoofer work while listening music?? I haven't tried with wire, only Bluetooth.

Also, there's another stange thing. The volume go from 0 to 80 normaly. But in my case, in any modes, the volume will rise from 0 to 40, and then, between 40 and 80, the sound does not get higher! So it's not possible the make the sound high, only medium level of sound (level 40 only). Any clues about this?

Please help me out!!!

Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!
The volume go from 0 to 80 normaly. But in my case, in any modes, the volume will rise from 0 to 40, and then, between 40 and 80, the sound does not get higher! So it's not possible the make the sound high, only medium level of sound (level 40 only). Any clues about this?
I've the R993, NR636's brother, same issue here.
In "Dolby D", "T-D",... listening modes, the volume level upper 40 doesn't get higher. :confused:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Check the following advanced settings. Source Setup/Intellivolume- can adjust volume between sources.
Miscellaneous/Volume Setup/Maximum Volume-self explained. If neither of those work check for some
volume level setting in the source device.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thank you but this morning it's ok, weird maybe i only had to turn unit off, maybe was too hot? anyway i might just return it..i'll see i still have 3 weeks...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts