AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, was wondering if someone might be able to help. I've recently purchased the 818 and am having an issue with the picture when using my Playstation 3 and popcorn hour (media centre). It works fine except for the very bottom line of the picture, you get a flickering black line roughly 1/2 a cm high and goes across the entire bottom of the screen.

I've connected the HDMI directly to the tv and I don't have that issue, so it would appear to be the amp, but am unsure how to resolve.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeale83  /t/1470148/onkyo-tx-nr818-problem/0_50#post_23250343

Hey Guys, was wondering if someone might be able to help. I've recently purchased the 818 and am having an issue with the picture when using my Playstation 3 and popcorn hour (media centre). It works fine except for the very bottom line of the picture, you get a flickering black line roughly 1/2 a cm high and goes across the entire bottom of the screen.

I've connected the HDMI directly to the tv and I don't have that issue, so it would appear to be the amp, but am unsure how to resolve.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Dave.

If you are using an LCD TV try and expand mode to zoom out a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts