AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Which one? I don't want to get low-end because I want to be happy with it for a while. On the other hand I can't afford high-end right now. These are the two I narrowed down. Are these good finalists or is there another that I should be looking at...Thanks

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Good question. I checked out the backside of several of the Onkyos, and the 600 is the first (pricewise from cheapest to most expensive) to have a component input... which is nice.

· Registered
113 Posts
just in case you did not notice the denon only has 27mhz component switching and the onkyo is 50mhz. this is a big difference if you plan to use this feature.

· Registered
151 Posts
I two had the same dilema you did. I was trying to decide between the Onkyo, the Denon and a Yamaha. I eventually went with the Denon. The main reason is it had more optical inputs and is multi zone/multi source capable. I have had my denon for about 6 months now and I love it. I replaced a older Harmon Karden which did only Dolby Pro logic and I am amazed at the difference it made to my sound. I think they are both great recievers I have had Onkyo recievers in the past but again that extra optical input is what sold me on the Denon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.