AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I purchased this Onkyo receiver yesterday. At first, I was able to adjust the speaker level calibration. Now, that section is suddenly greyed out. My cable box is connected to the receiver via HDMI cable. On the receiver, via Cable/Sat mode, HDMI pass through is selected. That was the only recent change I noticed after setting up the configuration. Any advice on how to "un-grey" the speaker level calibration section in order to adjust it? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Just guessing, but if HDMI Passthrough is the only recent change, why don't you try turning it off and see if that fixes things.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm not a genius with these things, but the HDMI passthrough can not be turned off. I tried doing it on the set up menu but it stays set to that option. I did a total refresh on the receiver (clearing all settings) and then went through set up again. The speaker level calibration option appeared again, but then returned to being greyed out. It must be something on the settings, but I just can't find it. It's driving me nuts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts