AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stand by light just keeps blinking when I press the power button. It cut out in the middle of playing a PS3 game. It had a slight history of going in to protect mode (power off) sometimes, i just chalked that up to a shoddy wiring job with some wires exposed that I hadn't fixed yet.

I took off the cover of the receiver. It appears that all fuszes are intact, It's getting power since i got a slight shock when I touched the board near the power source.

It actually turned on for a little while when it was on it's side, power source at the top, volume dial at the bottom. Anybody had this problem? I really don't want to replace this thing but it looks a little bit like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.