AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I just updated my old tv to Sharp Aquos LC-60E69U. However, when I connected the HDMI cable to new TV, I got no picture. (The picture was blinking in blue screen but it didn't show the "No Signals" message)

I tried connecting back to old LCD TV and everything worked fine. I also tried connecting my PS3 to new Sharp TV directly by HDMI cable, and it worked, too. It seems like the only issue is the HDMI connection between my Onkyo tx-sr608 and my Sharp TV.

Is there anyone who can help with this issue?

Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still can't solve this issue. I did try another HDMI cable and still have the same result. When I connect back to my old tv, everything works fine as before. Only the new Sharp TV will have problem with my Onkyo 608. However, when I tried connect my PS3 directly to Sharp TV , it works okay. I guess both tv and receiver are fine but some setting might go wrong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My old samsung has no problem connecting with the Onkyo 608. That is the most confusing thing. It looks like both of receiver and Sharp tv are fine except while they are connected together.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am now having this same issue with my Hitachi television.  This receiver worked fine on my older Samsung LCD.  Now that I am using a newer Hitachi television, nothing is coming from the HDMI out.  

Have you been able to resolve this issue?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts