AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Onkyo TX-SR805 THX 7.1 theater receiver for sale. It has been permanently installed in a rack since new and is in perfect condition. No scratches, marks, or wear of any kind. The remote was never used so it is perfect as well. This is 100% new condition.

$275 plus UPS shipping. I will pass on my discounted rate. Can also be picked up in Cincinnati.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an Onkyo TX-SR805 THX 7.1 theater receiver for sale. It has been permanently installed in a rack since new and is in perfect condition. No scratches, marks, or wear of any kind. The remote was never used so it is perfect as well. This is 100% new condition.

$275 plus UPS shipping. I will pass on my discounted rate. Can also be picked up in Cincinnati.
Can you let me know the UPS shipping cost to 67801?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Apologies for not being able to PM you...

This is not a network device, correct? What is the benefit of having your AVR on the network - updates? Or am I missing something...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apologies for not being able to PM you...

This is not a network device, correct? What is the benefit of having your AVR on the network - updates? Or am I missing something...
There is no network connection on this receiver. The new receivers with network capabilities allow you to stream from network connected devices and allow you to access the receiver from a web browser or app for control and setup.
If you are just using this for a theater receiver I can't imagine there is anything you will miss.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll do $275 shipped anywhere in the Contiguous US. I'll be putting on ebay tomorrow. This is a great receiver for the money.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is there any difference between this and that Onkyo TX-SR875? I couldn't see a difference when looking at both back panels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts