AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see everyone is real hot on on screen display, but I hate it. I want to be able to change things like EQ settings, imputs, aspect ratio etc... without popping up the OSD and STOPPING the sound/picture of whatever I'm watching. I'm connected 100% with HDMI in and out.

I have searched, but can't find anyone who shares my wish or has a solution. Maybe it is impossible...

Thanks!

Long time reader, first time poster.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencexxx
I see everyone is real hot on on screen display, but I hate it. I want to be able to change things like EQ settings, imputs, aspect ratio etc... without popping up the OSD and STOPPING the sound/picture of whatever I'm watching. I'm connected 100% with HDMI in and out.

I have searched, but can't find anyone who shares my wish or has a solution. Maybe it is impossible...

Thanks!

Long time reader, first time poster.
If you are using Logitech universal remote, search this site for list of remote codes directly switching many options. I do not know about any other way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Knew I bought that Harmony One for a reason!! Now I just have to figure out how to use it! Thanks, better than nothing! (OSD is such a pain!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts