AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat99 /forum/post/16948457

Onkyo TXSR 876 HDMI OUTPUTS x2, any body have any issues with Projectors or dlp's , Problems?

Not exactly sure what you're asking. I'm using an 876 with HDMI out to my Panasonic ae3000u projector, via 25' monoprice HDMI cable, and have no problems. I have the other HDMI output ready to use with a separate monitor later, but haven't tested it out, yet. Are you having problems, or just wondering if anyone's had problems? If people have had problems, there could be a number of factors besides the 876, including cable length, cable quality, projector/DLP HDMI board quality, etc.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had problems with my onkyo 805, I would not get an image for bluray movies on the projector, just a flicker of light, My receiver would say no signal, just as if my blu ray shut off, but works fine for other movies(standard dvds) I wanted to know if anybody has had similar issues, with no image via receiver hdmi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.