AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Do a search of the forum, there have been a few posted. Be aware though that few exist since in most cases they contain copyrighted materials, and thus can not be shared.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm looking for anything other that what I have :) lol

There was a site posted a while back that had a space shuttle launch, something from crawford communications and another that was of the sanfransisco bridge. Let me know any place at all to get some!!!! I love em (no OTA HDTV in my area yet :( )

·
Registered
803 Posts
I am also looking for copyright free HDTV footage for the magazine i write for. The Heuris are nice, but it's not enough. I saw some japanese footage during a fair in Milano in September which were really breathtaking. C'mon, there must be some free example around !

bye

·
Registered
2,424 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Juan, those being static images / screen caps I think they should stay but my current instructions are any copyrighted HDTV should be removed...

Please all stick within that boundry....

I would also love to see more copyright free HDTV clips...

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
I second for the test patterns, especially for calibrations of the HD inputs, but the Bikini Destinations aren't bad also :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
if you have a HDTV Tuner card does it speed up the palyback of these transport streams? I am not at full framerate right now and think everything would look a whole lot nicer at full framerate. Right now I get a lot of motion blur effects and etc. and it kinda jumps around a whole lot

BTW Setup is in sig I'm not using a low end CPU either lol.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by nintari
if you have a HDTV Tuner card does it speed up the playback of these transport streams? I am not at full frame rate right now and think everything would look a whole lot nicer at full frame rate. Right now I get a lot of motion blur effects and etc. and it kinda jumps around a whole lot

BTW Setup is in sig I'm not using a low end CPU either lol.
I remember reading somewhere that a 2.4 GHz is the minimum for playback with no stuttering. I have an AMD 1700, I assume that is why the sound is terrible.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In a previous thread LESZEK1 posted:

--Download the elecard demux. You need a demux that can handle transport streams. Go to www.elecard.com and download their DVD player which comes with the demux. Once you have their demux, you can use any decoder you want with it.--

And yes it works, but a little slow. But the wow factor is still there. There's this one scene with planes flying, I freak out when I saw the paint job perfectly on the cockpit.

Josh

·
Registered
27 Posts
Elecard player can play HDTV streams in half horisontal/vertical resolution. This increases playback speed about twice. So, you can play your 1080i streams in realtime even on Athlon 1800+

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.