AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I play socom confrontation almost 24/7 lol and i am really into it. I am having problems though on my sharp aquos and I dont know what it is. I heard these was suppoesed to be great for gaming and I have tried everything to get my problem solved. My problem is 2 things the lag on the sharp aquos is horriblle i mean downright horrible when i play socom confrontation. I have done all i could to solve this but cant. Then the other thing is my tv is really dark picture when i play games on it and its gettin real annoying to keep playing this way. I have tried evrything putting it on limited superwhite on etc including putting it on rgb full and my tv supports both of them. Can someone please help me solve these problems also I have a 10mb 1.5 upload connection is that good for gaming please help and thank you

·
Registered
572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRuSha /forum/post/15592994

Hello I play socom confrontation almost 24/7 lol and i am really into it. I am having problems though on my sharp aquos and I dont know what it is. I heard these was suppoesed to be great for gaming and I have tried everything to get my problem solved. My problem is 2 things the lag on the sharp aquos is horriblle i mean downright horrible when i play socom confrontation. I have done all i could to solve this but cant. Then the other thing is my tv is really dark picture when i play games on it and its gettin real annoying to keep playing this way. I have tried evrything putting it on limited superwhite on etc including putting it on rgb full and my tv supports both of them. Can someone please help me solve these problems also I have a 10mb 1.5 upload connection is that good for gaming please help and thank you

A few ideas here.

Try finding the calibration settings for your TV.

I would bet that raising your contrast up, your backlight and brightness up, will help out.

As for lag, its the game most likely.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I set the RGB to Limited. When it's on the full setting there's just too much darkness in the range of blacks. Mine is a CRT RPTV, but playing the darker maps in socom are just fine - I can see quite well really.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts