AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to buy a DLP projection (not sure which yet, but that's a different story in itself) :rolleyes:

I couldn't find a better place to post, so I hope I'm not stepping on toes, but I'm trying to gauge the "safety" of buying something like this online.

I am looking at going thru Amazon, and it seems they farm out devices like these to Vonn's, OneCall, or J&R Music/Video.

Anyone have success/failures specifically going thru amazon for your $4000+ TV?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am preparing to buy and will probably go through Vanns or OneCall, both of which I have heard good things about. A lot of people here have used TV Authority, which has a relationship with AVS Forums, and they are highly rated as well. Sorry this doesn't answer your question directly but I hope it helps a little.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy.e
I am preparing to buy and will probably go through Vanns or OneCall, both of which I have heard good things about. A lot of people here have used TV Authority, which has a relationship with AVS Forums, and they are highly rated as well. Sorry this doesn't answer your question directly but I hope it helps a little.
I would consider TV Authority - but I have over $1k in gift cards sitting in amazon's pot right now, so I'd like to use those..

~bill

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I also recommend Vanns. No tax, fast shipping, good prices, very reliable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.