AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Its probably lost under your CRT. You're destined to find it when moving things to install your Panamorph.

------------------

Ken Elliott

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sultan:

Are you aware that that little piece of poopie costs something like $45 to replace? I asked Jason Turk about purchasing a larger remote for the LT-family NEC projectors and he wasn't sure they made one. If I had a 150, I would pay a hundred for a real remote just to save myself the stress of trying to make the buttons work on the credit card one. I have tried two NEC projectors with that remote, and the contacts seem to get "tired" after a while, and you have to push the button five or six times for the signal to take.

Mike

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually with the projector sitting on the coffee table in front of my sofa I'm okay with using the control pad on the projector. But I had planned to do a ceiling mount this weekend. Now I'll have to wait until I can get a replacement remote. I think I'm going to order the presentation remote instead (that shouldn't disappear as easily).

While we're on the subject of ceiling mounting has anyone decided how you're going to do this? I don't see any threaded holes on the bottom of the cabinet that would accept a mounting bracket. If you have the projector inverted how do you secure it to the ceiling?

Bob

------------------

~ The Sultan of Cheap ~

[This message has been edited by RobertWood (edited 08-11-2001).]

·
Registered
505 Posts
I wonder if my LT100 remote will work with the Lt150. I will give it a try on Sunday whe I plan a little shootout between the LT100T and the LT150.

------------------

Gary

STOP DVI/HDCP!

DVI/HDCP! ~= HD-DIVX!!!

DO NOT SUPPORT JVC or anyone else who supports this!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Never had any problem with my LT150 remote, although I do have all my remotes stored away with the exception of a centralized learning universal remote.

The LT150 remote complements the unit in size wonderfully for the road warrior. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

- Balance Between

- Quality & Price!

------------------

Editor of the AVS Skyworth FAQ and Official Panasonic RP91 Firmware Upgrade Request from OWNERS pages.

[This message has been edited by Yahoo (edited 08-11-2001).]

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gary,

I'll be very interested in your LT100/LT150 side by side comparison. It's been almost a year since I had my LT100 but if my memory is still intact the LT150 picture is quite a bit improved. I'm thinking the "Vortex Technology" is more than just a gimmick.

Bob

------------------

~ The Sultan of Cheap ~

[This message has been edited by RobertWood (edited 08-11-2001).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.