AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if I posted this twice, but I could not find a post by me about it.

I can only get CBS in HD. I can get a fuzzy FOX, UPN and WB, but that is analog. No digital (-1) signal at all. My CBS signal is around 50% or so and is pretty consistant. I just want to watch Alias, but cannot get anything at all.

I have the ~$20 radio shack antenna facing out my window to a clear sky. I live pretty high up in Fair Oaks and look over the valley through the window.

Suggestions??

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Styk33
Forgive me if I posted this twice, but I could not find a post by me about it.

I can only get CBS in HD. I can get a fuzzy FOX, UPN and WB, but that is analog. No digital (-1) signal at all. My CBS signal is around 50% or so and is pretty consistant. I just want to watch Alias, but cannot get anything at all.

I have the ~$20 radio shack antenna facing out my window to a clear sky. I live pretty high up in Fair Oaks and look over the valley through the window.

Suggestions??
Seems to me that if you are getting a solid signal from KOVR-DT 25, you should get a pretty decent signal from KXTV-DT 61. With a straight view to Walnut Grove, I don't see why you should be having any problems. You might want to try some different, non-Terk antennas and see if your results are different.

Jeff

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Carmichael. I put up one of those monsters on my roof from radio shack. For the most part, everything comes in clear. ABC and NBC occasionally break up, but it is nothing worth switching the channel to the analog station. I was not able to receive any of the digital channels with the radio shack rabbit ears. If you are able to do it, the roof-top antenna gives much better results. Plus, it is only forty bucks. By the way, Alias is really pretty in HD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.