AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found one but they want $699, anyone buy one for a much better price? Please post or PM me.


Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Spackman /forum/post/0


I found one but they want $699, anyone buy one for a much better price? Please post or PM me.


Thanks

You could've gotten a refurb for $450 shipped last week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know and you can get a "new" one on ebay for 465. I want to know if anyone got a good deal on a CC open box and what they did to do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
There is an Open box Samsung at CC in Garfield Heights, OH right now for $600.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPorterhouse /forum/post/0


There is an Open box Samsung at CC in Garfield Heights, OH right now for $600.

I forgot to add, you don't have to do anything. The sales lady said, "We have an open box Samsung player for $599 if you're interested."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking in the $400 range...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Spackman /forum/post/0


I was thinking in the $400 range...

Not a chance in hell. OB items are never that low.


I went to best buy the other day. they had them and they said they'd be the EXACT SAME PRICE. You'd just get a gift card.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalfreakNYC /forum/post/0


Not a chance in hell. OB items are never that low.


I went to best buy the other day. they had them and they said they'd be the EXACT SAME PRICE. You'd just get a gift card.

That's what I saw at BB, too. All the Sammy's and Toshibas were retail price and came with a $100 gift card.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top