AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need adive please! Im new this forum. Long story short I bought a new one from Hhgeagg and they called me today said out of stock. Paid $1.300 great deal. I had my heart set on this set... Manager said he was sorry... But they have a open box that he'll knock off a another $100 so please give me advice if I should or not. If it's worth $1200 for a open box 65h7150...

Not sure if I posted this in the right section.

Thank you for any input!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Need adive please! Im new this forum. Long story short I bought a new one from Hhgeagg and they called me today said out of stock. Paid $1.300 great deal. I had my heart set on this set... Manager said he was sorry... But they have a open box that he'll knock off a another $100 so please give me advice if I should or not. If it's worth $1200 for a open box 65h7150...

Not sure if I posted this in the right section.

Thank you for any input!!!
I would push back. That's less than 10% off the new price. Not a very good open box discount. Overall, that's a good price, though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it was 1599 then I got a discount on Easter brought it down to 1200... 6 months ago the tv was almost 2000 for the 65 h7150

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was like $2.800 when it first came out last year...

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's 1399.00 free Shipn' - "used or open box" on amazon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got to Hhgreagg and it turns out it was new/ but box was opened. Talked manager down another $100 and also threw in a Blueray player. So I think $1.228 after tax. Was a great deal! Love the set.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I got to Hhgreagg and it turns out it was new/ but box was opened. Talked manager down another $100 and also threw in a Blueray player. So I think $1.228 after tax. Was a great deal! Love the set.
There you go. That sound better. Nice job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts