AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this as a gift for Xmas,and was wondering what the general opinion was on it.It seems ok, so far no big problems.I have read however on here there are quite a few problems.

If I want the best picture I can get,with the least amount of problems,what are my options in the $100-$200 range ?

This will be output to a Samsung LN40A530 40" 1080 LCD.

·
One-Man Content Creator
25,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmooth /forum/post/15446473

I got this as a gift for Xmas,and was wondering what the general opinion was on it.It seems ok, so far no big problems.I have read however on here there are quite a few problems.

If I want the best picture I can get,with the least amount of problems,what are my options in the $100-$200 range ?

This will be output to a Samsung LN40A530 40" 1080 LCD.

Try the search function: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/searc...rchid=11991313

At under $200, I recommend the Oppo 980 for $169.

-Bill

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Believe it or not,I actually did use the search function and as I said I did see there were a few problems,but maybe they were just a few I wasn't sure.

Why is it,people just naturally assume you don't look first,even when you actually put it in your post?Maybe they don't bother even reading it.

Not directed at you Bill and thanks for the Oppo recommendation,it seems as though they come very highly rated indeed,even though I never actually heard of them.

So believe it or not there are a very few of us who actually do use the search function,although I must admit on quite a few sites,it really doesn't work that well at all.Its probably an automatic response because most people are just plain lazy and don't bother even trying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts