AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstoff, Id like to say wassup to the community. First time poster and Im hoping for your opinions.

Im down to these choices as they are the same price at the local BB, 1099 in Hawaii. What are your opinions. I am looking at picture quality. I dont mind the size difference, or features, or hookups, none of that. I am solely looking at picture quality.

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Yeah they just arrived. Theyre even bringing in the 46.

To answer the suggestions. I have a PS3 so BluRay and gaming. Im in a pretty bright room during the day cause the sun shines in, but nothing the blinds cant handle. At night I use warm lights, that orangish yellow tint so its dim light. Other than that, Ill be about 7 ft from the tv.

Oh, and the v5100 was mispriced so I guess Im going with the s1. WHat do you guys think?

· Registered
626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8o8p /forum/post/16853142

Thanks for the response. Yeah they just arrived. Theyre even bringing in the 46.

To answer the suggestions. I have a PS3 so BluRay and gaming. Im in a pretty bright room during the day cause the sun shines in, but nothing the blinds cant handle. At night I use warm lights, that orangish yellow tint so its dim light. Other than that, Ill be about 7 ft from the tv.

Oh, and the v5100 was mispriced so I guess Im going with the s1. WHat do you guys think?

42s1 is a good set. if you have a sears there you should price match. Be careful in the first few hundred hours with gaming. 42s1 is a plasma.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.