AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I want to buy the LG 42PT350 today online and I need some opinions on this set.

1. Does this tv have any floating blacks or brightness pops?

2. How is the picture quality and glare?

Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm not sure about that model, could be good, but when I was asking about companys for buying myself a plasma, everyone pointed me into the Panasonic direction in large numbers lol, and I've just ordered the Panasonic ST30, best bet would be to check it out in the store. Be warned of the moth to flame effect with those glowing LCDs, you just might get zapped.

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
i am also looking at getting one of these also - its too new - cant find any info on it - reviews etc. - some user reviews which are mostly postive -

but no real professional reviews - i found this model on sale at my local Pc richards - i may go get it tomorrow myself -

if you get it - can you post some info back on here about it -

thanks

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
well i just ordered one myself - i needed a bedroom TV and the price was very good - so cant complain if it dosnt have all the extra features - i have a roku box for it already -

and yes panasonics are great plasma's --- what got me was the price

i was not looking to spend alot --- seen it at local store - and really not bad at all for a basic bedroom tv -

i took a shot and ordered it -- i should be getting it tomorrow - same day shipping for $ 6 extra dollars - cant beat that -

i post back once i got it up and running -

i just hope its as good in overall than the samsung LCD its replacing

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by expresso712 /forum/post/20821825

well i just ordered one myself - i needed a bedroom TV and the price was very good - so cant complain if it dosnt have all the extra features - i have a roku box for it already -

and yes panasonics are great plasma's --- what got me was the price

i was not looking to spend alot --- seen it at local store - and really not bad at all for a basic bedroom tv -

i took a shot and ordered it -- i should be getting it tomorrow - same day shipping for $ 6 extra dollars - cant beat that -

i post back once i got it up and running -

i just hope its as good in overall than the samsung LCD its replacing

I will be picking mine up tomorrow from ABT. I live in a apartment and will be using it for my main tv. I will be sitting about 9'ft away. I also got a great deal. I will post back too. Good luck.

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
cool post back with how you feel about it - etc. - i should be getting mines tomorrow also - i hope its at least as good as a samsung lcd i am handing down to a family member - i cant complain with this samsung i have now actually - its very nice PQ - and for bedroom tv - dosnt have to be a Kuro
but i am hoping its better then the one i am replacing -

1 - 7 of 7 Posts