AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Nuvo Grand Concerto system? In past homes (I'm a builder) we've used an Elan System 6 and Xantech MRC8, and current project we (read customer) was looking at Russound, but the Grand Concerto caught my eye. Looking for feedback as to how it compares with the other systems I mentioned. All opinions welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
You probably won't get very many opinions I'd guess since it just came out. I received mine a week ago and have yet to install it (I'm having problems getting the serial port on my PC to connect using the Nuvo software - I've something setup wrong on the PC). I went with the Nuvo because I really wanted the extra power (40WPC) and like the new touchpads it comes with. A very sleek look. Once I finally get it up and running I'll let you know what I think.

I'd ask about the Nuvo Conerto if you want some more opinions on a comparison between Nuvo, Russound, Xantech and Elan. From what I've seen the Elan is a little higher end. Russound and Nuvo are roughly comparable, with Russound being a bit more popular on these boards. But I'm not an installer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.